“The charge sheet laid by Oasis is brutal, some might say. Yet it is accurate. Darby’s…. reign has been disastrous”
Iain Dey – The Times
“Gavin Darby has overseen five years of failure which has led to considerable destruction of shareholder value. The equity market has long lost faith in his leadership, and in our view his self-interest and self-preservation, which we will no doubt see much of over the coming weeks, have driven a culture which does not respect the interests of shareholders.
“Gavin Darby, who frustratingly has driven Premier Foods into its current zombie-like state, has no credible strategy to return Premier Foods to growth and as the largest independent shareholder, we have completely lost faith in him. It is time for change. Long suffering shareholders need new energy, leadership and fresh ideas. The status quo is no longer tenable.”
Oasis Calls For Premier Foods’ CEO Gavin Darby To Be Removed ...
- Gavin Darby has driven Premier Foods into its current “zombie-like” state – he as no credible strategy to return Premier Foods to growth. Long suffering shareholders need new energy, leadership and fresh ideas. The status quo is no longer tenable for all stakeholders – shareholders, pension holders and employees.
- Oasis will be voting AGAINST Gavin Darby’ re-election at the AGM on 18 July 2018 & urges fellow shareholders to do the same
- Oasis is proposing that:
- Alastair Murray (Premier Foods’ CFO) becomes interim CEO
- Alex Whitehouse (anaging Director of UK at Premier Foods) would closely support Alastair which will ensure stability (UK represents 92.5% of y/e March 2018 revenues)
- A leading search firm be appointed to find a permanent CEO